Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sisterhood

This post is probably long overdue, but I just haven't felt like writing.  It's strange; this summer has been a challenge for me.  I have every reason to be happy, yet I'm not.  As cliche as it may sound, I've had this inner struggle going on which is so much more raucous than normal.  However, that is for me to deal with and not for me to write about.

The reason I wanted to write today was because my sister has been asking me to post something.  Which leads to my topic, actually.  Yesterday my sisters and I were watching the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants movie, and I realized how grateful I am to have two sisters who are also my best friends (not to mention that we can share jeans, too!).  I love my girlfriends from my hometown and university, but there is just something about my relationship with my sisters that can never be rivaled.  We laugh together. We talk together. We get angry, then we get over it.  That's just what sisters do.  They've taught me so much and continue to do so.  They are two of the most lovely people I've ever met.  So, here's to my sisterhood!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment