Friday, May 6, 2011

I loved my Friday!

I slept in, did a bit of research for my paper (which absolutely fascinates me), and headed into town for some shopping.  I was by myself, and I think that's why I loved it so much.  It was such a beautiful day, which made waiting at the bus stop near the Student Village a pleasure!  My first stop was Primark (oooh, how I love that store!).  I bought a white v-neck, because it was super cheap and fit well, as well as a black skirt with little flowers on it.  I later realized that outfit will be fantastic for Haf's birthday party on Monday.  I also bought a denim button-up shirt and immediately started planning outfits to go with it!  I found a pair of brown and white brogues (a must in the U.K.) to further add to my ever-growing shoe collection.  My moment of true love (though I do believe that shoe love is true love) came when I tried on a cream and red striped maxi dress.  It's unbelievably comfortable and unbelievably flattering.  Why didn't I discover maxi-dresses earlier? Live and learn, I guess!  I walked from the city centre to campus, enjoying the beautiful day and forgetting about my tendonitis (oops?).  I think the rest of my Friday is going to be filled with more researching; thank goodness that I love the topic!  Ahhh, I love my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment