Monday, March 14, 2011

MY Easter vacation planning

I was going to work on my Easter vacation shopping list in Microsoft OneNote (Word has been driving me crazy!), but I realized how long it has been since I posted on here, so I decided to make it here instead! I honest-to-goodness had a near meltdown during a Skype-conversation with my mom when I realized that I have very few cute tops here. I honestly have 2 blouses to wear. It was super stressful! It led me to decide that I AM going to go on a minor shopping spree before my month-long break. However, to limit myself from going hog-wild in such wonderful stores like Primark and H&M, I decided to make a list of a few things I specifically want. I have such a bad habit of buying jackets, accessories, bottoms, etc, but completely skipping out on blouses to wear. So, I'm going to make a list, stick to it, and spend most of my money on fabulous tops to wear on my fabulous vacation!


Here's what I want so far:
--Sunglasses (£1 at Primark)
--Turban
--Braided bracelet/set of bracelets
--Jean skirt
--Capris/trousers (Saw some interesting ones at Primark that would be fantastic!)
--Sandals (One pair MAX!)


And from there, I want to buy as many tops as possible for a reasonable price. I already have some things to wear on break:
--Romper
--Denim dress
--Sandals
--Boyfriend jeans
--Bikini
--Scarves


Just thinking about break makes me all excited! I could start a countdown-- 20 days until my girlfriends and I leave for Paris! Eeeeek! From there, I'm hitting up Spain, Morroco (helllllooooo, Africa!), Switzerland, Italy, and Greece. I am beyond excited. Good thing I don't have my travel backpack otherwise I'd probably start packing now! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment